The ICE-Italian Trade Promotion Agency is the government organisation which promotes the internationalisation of the Italian companies, in line with the strategies of the Ministry for Economic Development. ICE provides information, support and advice to Italian and foreign companies.
In addition to its Rome headquarters, ICE operates worldwide from a large network of Trade Promotion Offices linked to Italian embassies and consulates and working closely with local authorities and businesses.
ICE provides a wide range of services overseas helping Italian and foreign businesses to connect with each other:
- identification of possible business partners
- bilateral trade meetings with Italian companies
- trade delegation visits to Italy
- official participation in local fairs and exhibitions
- forums and seminars with Italian experts
For more details, contact your local ICE office or visit our website italtrade.com